We are searching for a client accountant to join our London Bridge HQ.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator who loves solving problems with a positive attitude and is looking to progress their career. We offer a training budget and paid study days for you to continue with ACCA/ AAT. Experience of client accounting is highly desired too.
What is in it for you?
- £25,000 basic salary with a bi-annual bonus and personal training budget
- Sponsored professional development and ongoing development
- Excellent career progression (we promote from within!)
- A great team dynamic and working environment
- All the Portico HQ perks such as a free weekly lunch, dress down days, regular social events with free bars, beers on a Friday and more.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing monthly and quarterly client statements
- Transferring monies to clients on a daily basis
- Preparing quarterly NRL reports
- Performing bank reconciliations and daily banking
- Processing general day-to-day adjustments on to the system
- Monthly and quarterly rent raising
- Raising ad-hoc charges to tenants when needed
- Uploading expenses and paying contractors on a daily basis
- Handling Security deposits and holding deposits
- Preparing Rent Schedule for rent Protection Insurance claims
- Handling queries as they arise from tenants and clients
- Credit Control – invoicing and chasing payments from landlords and tenants
- We are looking for someone who:
– loves a challenge and enjoysworking in a fast-passed environment
– has strong problemsolving and communication skills
– is able to prioritize andmanage the workload on daily basis
– is able to multitask and takeinitiative
– has a desire to completeaccountancy exams and progress their career, as well as a natural aptitude tomanage a portfolio of clients.